All The Scuba Equipment You Need In-Store At 5 Star Divers
WE ARE A SCUBAPRO PLATINUM DEALER!
We are a Scubapro Platinum Dealer featuring the full line of Scubapro products. We provide equipment Sales, Service, and Rental. Please visit our showroom for hands on expert advice.
Come in and see us to find the right products for you!
And so much more!
HUD + Transmitter
• Lightweight (near neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a dual-lens mask.
• Full-color OLED 96x64p display produces vibrant colors for maximum readability in any ambient light conditions.
• Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
• PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
• Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
• Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
• Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode and 2 set points for CCR diving.
• Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for wireless tank pressure monitoring.
• Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
• 3D full-tilt digital compass facilitates navigating under water in addiiton to built-in GPS for surface navigation that lets you store 3 pre-programmed headings. • Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
• Rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of dive time per charge.
• 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
• Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.
G2 Computer (GALILEO 2)
G2 Wrist +Transmitter
With all of their features, the G2 is poised to become the favorite computer for divers of all skill levels – from beginner to tech diver. Ease of use, multiple screen options, and the ability to utilize much or as little technology as you want makes this the most versatile computer SCUBAPRO has to offer. From SCUBA to freediving, CCR to sidemount, new diver to tech diver – the G2 is designed to go anywhere your passion for diving takes you!
G2 WRIST & G2 CONSOLE:
• MENU STRUCTURE: Same intuitive menu structure, simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions that make the Galileo so easy to use. Enables a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2 or G2 Console.
• MENU LISTINGS: Customizable menu listings let you use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need – your choice.
• FULL COLOR DISPLAY: Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know. TFT screens use less energy and are more efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
• DISPLAY CONFIGURATIONS: Choice of screen display configurations includes Light, Classic, Full and Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
• LANGUAGES: Multiple language choices include more than 19 languages.
• ALGORITHM: Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario. Algorithm also offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops. Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
• AIR INTEGRATION: Air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
• BATTERY: Rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
• COMPASS: Full tilt digital compass is the best available and includes a half-compass rose and bearing memory.
• MEMORY: Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status and 1,000 hours of dive profiles
G2 Computer (GALILEO 2)
05.081.111 G2 Console w/ QR
• Cell phone-style screen is familiar and very easy to read at depth. • Air integrated system includes a quick-disconnect fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
• Ultra-durable casing boot protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting. • Dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, and Trimix. (Trimix mode is disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)
A1 Dive Computer
• Targeted to new divers and casual recreational divers. • Modern design is functional and stylish for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking. • High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions. • Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won’t want to take it off. • Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system. • ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02. • PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving. • Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the
algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
PLUS: • Full functions for topside time-keeping. • 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea. • In Sport mode sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated. • Max Operating Depth: 394ft/120m. • Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac. • Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com. • CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives. • Included: Protection Foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online
• Targeted to advanced recreational divers and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
Aladin TEC Matrix H Computer W/QR
With its compact size and intuitive data display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated DC. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H’s (Matrix) full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. Add the on-board digital compass and you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
• Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2). • Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate. • PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving. • Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning. • Protector boot covers a quick-release fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
PLUS: • Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge. • Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m. • Altimeter. • Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row. • Active back light. • Saltwater and freshwater settings. • Visual and audible alarms. • Adjustable ppO2 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to off. • Bookmark function. • Lens protection cap. • CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
• SCUBAPRO has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112. • Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth technology 4.0 technology. • Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology. • For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market.
Aladin Sport Matrix Computer
05.046.240 2 Gauge Console $499
05.046.110 Wrist Computer $435
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin SPORT (Matrix) is targeted to divers who want multi-gas functions as well as to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport. The computer screen features an easy-to-read segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you’ll also find an easy-to-use on board digital compass. Available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two gauge console.
• Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2). • PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving. • Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
PLUS: • Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge. • Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m. • Altimeter. • Saltwater and freshwater settings. • Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row. • Active back light. • Visual and audible alarms. • Adjustable ppO2 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to off. • Bookmark function. • Lens protection cap. • CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
• SCUBAPRO has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112. • Dive logs can be stored and analyzed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology. • For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market. • Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
Aladin One Matrix Computer
05.045.110 Wrist $389
05.045.240 2 G/ Console $433
05.045.724 3 G/ Console $509
An ideal dive computer for diving schools and rental stations, the compact, single mode Aladin ONE Matrix is simple to use, easy to understand, and delivers reliable dive data for enjoyable recreational diving. The essence of simplicity, this is an ideal computer for new divers, and a great backup once you’re ready to move up to more advanced dive computing. It’s available as a wrist mount or a capsule as part of a two- or three-gauge console.
• Screen features a LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row (the same as Aladin SPORT Matrix). • Menu structure allows for easy navigation through the system.
• 16 tissue compartments ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates one gas with Nitrox capability of 21-50% in 1% increments. • Bluetooth Low Energy interface for easy data transfer.
SCUBAPRO ALADIN ONE MATRIX
PLUS: • Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar. • Automatic safety stop with timer. • Saltwater or freshwater modes and dive planner with deco. • 12- and 24-hour mode. • Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m. • Back light. • Visual and audible alarms. • Reset function is ideal for dive rentals. • CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives
Three-gauge console with compact, plastic-case pressure gauge, easy-to read depth gauge and FS-1.5 compass. Perfect for the diver who values convenience, accuracy, and style.
- Ergonomic design and soft features: easy to handle even when wearing thick gloves
- FS-1 compass
- Loop on case to attach a safety lanyard
MK25T EVO/S620 X-Ti
First Stage • Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. • Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue. • Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures. • Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down. • Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options. • External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily. • Available in 3364psi/232bar INT. • Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 16.8/475. • Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301. • Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
Second Stage • Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures. • Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and titanium faceplate look good and are able to withstand years of aggressive diving. • Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability. • Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity. • User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever. • New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. • Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort. • Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation. • Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory. • Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/m – 66 SCFM. • Weight: 5.9oz/168g.
MK25 EVO/S620 Ti
W/ AIR2 $1085
• Two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded.
GO Travel BCD
W/ AIR2 $719
• Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability. • Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface. • Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily. • Double-band system locks the tank in for maximum stability at depth. • Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit. • Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles. • Optional trim weight pockets provide better trim in the water. • Two large low profile zippered pockets fitted with stainless steel knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability. • Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear. • The BCD folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage